Exam Bible Citrix 1Y0-A11 preparation for IT professionals
Citrix 1Y0-A11 104 Q&As Exambible V3.5
High quality Cisco, HP, IBM, Oracle and other Certification exmas training materials are provided here at Exambible, Exambible helps you on your way to your certifications,Click 1Y0-A11 to get more information!
1. Which SNMP trap must an administrator configure to be informed when the response time for a monitor probe that had exceeded the set threshold returns to normal?
2. An administrator has just enabled caching and wants to make sure that this will positively impact server performance. Which information can the administrator get from the Dashboard to determine whether server performance was positively affected by enabling caching?
A. Client connection count increases
B. Server side request rate increases
C. Client connection count decreases
D. Server side request rate decreases
3. How can an administrator configure a health check for a server receiving HTTP traffic so that it monitors the responses of the server to actual client requests as opposed to probes whenever possible?
A. Use the default TCP monitor
B. Configure an HTTP-ECV monitor
C. Configure an HTTP-Inline monitor
D. Use the TCP monitor with the transparent parameter selected
E. Configure an HTTP monitor with the transparent parameter selected
4. Scenario: An administrator needs to create a health check that will mark an HTTP service down if the bound monitor probe fails. The administrator wants to create a monitor and configure the health check so that a trap is sent if the monitor probe reply exceeds 20 milliseconds.
How can the administrator create the monitor for this health check using the command line interface?
A. set mon monitor-HTTP-1 HTTP -interval 20 milli
B. add lb mon monitor-HTTP-1 HTTP -interval 20 milli
C. set mon monitor-HTTP-1 HTTP -resptimeout 20 milli
D. add lb mon monitor-HTTP-1 HTTP -resptimeout 20 milli
5. An SNMP manager attempted to poll for an OID but received the error message: "response timeout." Which option could the administrator have misconfigured for SNMPv2 to cause this error message?
A. SNMP trap
B. SNMP user
C. SNMP group
D. SNMP community
6. Scenario: An administrator must set up a NetScaler system network with USIP mode enabled. The NetScaler must be able to preserve client IP addresses in TCP/IP packets reaching the back-end servers except for connections coming from particular IP addresses that are defined in an ACL. In the case of connections coming from the IP addresses defined in the ACL, the packets reaching the back-end servers should receive the NetScaler IP address instead of the client IP address. On which entity should RNAT be configured to meet the requirements in this scenario according to best practices?
C. Virtual server
D. Back-end server
7. An administrator should configure Link Aggregation on a 7000 NetScaler system when __________. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
A. redundancy on a half duplex operation is required
B. redundancy on an operation across multiple data rates is required
C. the bandwidth requirements inbound to or outbound from the Netscaler are greater than 1 Gb/sec
D. the bandwidth requirements inbound to or outbound from the Netscaler are greater than 8 Gb/sec
8. An administrator configured cache redirection and needs to provide a report of how that feature is functioning in the network environment.
What can the administrator use to see a graphical representation of the statistics for the vserver performing the cache redirection?
A. The monitor view for the service bound to the correct vserver
B. The chart option in the Dashboard once the correct vserver is selected
C. The chart option in the Dashboard for the service bound to the correct vserver
D. The request and response rates option in the Dashboard once te correct vserver is selected
Exambible Birthday Discount! 10-50% OFF or (up to 100% discount for you!), Click 1Y0-A11 to get more information!